City of New Iberia Special Events Application Permits

Parade Permit - Run Permit - Special Events-Vendors Permit

These permits are required for any organized activity that incorporates the use of:

City public street, sidewalks, right-of-ways; and/or
City public parks, or other City public property; and/or
Outdoor private property requiring the use of City services.

Examples of activities that require a Special Events Permit include festivals, parades, run/walks


Applications are to be applied for NO later than forty-five (45 days) before event.....


Applications are to be returned to the Mayor's office. Contact Ms. Sandra Upton 337 369-2300 for more information.